Thursday, January 28, 2010

Interview & Night Class

Slept at 4 plus am this morning. Omgoshh! Dam shagg! Precious msged me at 12 plus pm. So i woke up. After that fully awake le. So went to take a bath. Around 3plus start to send resume to hunt for a job. About 4 plus received a call from a agent. He ask me to go down for an interview at tanjong pager. Its a P.A cum Admin positon. Salary is about SGD$2000!!! Omg! So high lor as i do not have much experience. So i went down for the interview. I waited for so long. Damm it. I was so afraid that i might be late for class. But lucky it din. hahahas :D :DD Today is the last 2nd class. After that exams le. I must work hard for this coming exams! I do not want a F! Finish class aroun 9.45 pm. Meet mummy for my super late dinner at Mac's! After that went home. Reach home msged baby. But he din replied at all. I was so worried for him. Cuz i could not reach him. So afraid something happen. Finally, at 12 am he replied. What a relieve! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment