Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Apologises!

Ytd i had a big quarrelled over such a small thing with my family! I was very very angry & sad about what they said. I ran out of house. Went to ah yi house. Ah yi told me a lot of things & i realised it's all my fault. I was wrong now! I'm so sad & regretted. Hais.

To Grandma: Grandma, I'm very sorry about what i did last night. I should not behave this way. I feel so sad about it. Heard from ah yi that grandma fell in the toilet & knock his head on wall. Omg! I was really sad. I'm sorry, grandma! But i still care for you & love you! You're always my grandma!

To Mummy: Mummy, i know you allowed me to go to chalet now. But i will not go. Friends come and go. Family memebers only have one. When lose cannot find anymore. I'm sorry about ytd night. I know you're not feeling well. I'm your daughter yet i do not know anything about your illness. I feel sad & sorry. Your illness is getting very worst. I hope you can eat your medicine on time & regularly. Please listen to doctor advise. I want you to recover soon! Please don't be so stress up over family problems! Take good care of your health. Its important! Don't let family problems affect your work! JiaYou,Mummy!

Both, still my love ♥ ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment