Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Job Interview !

Today I woke up at one pm . I'm dam shaggg . Sleep dam late last night . Prepare myself for job interview at 3.30 pm . Lunch alone at my house nearby food court . (: Finished lunch and just nice Felicia Hunn called me & we chatted thru out the journey with till i reach outram station . The line was cut off becus no reception . So we just msged each other till i reach the interview place. Ahahahas :DD Thanks hunn for your precious time . (: I reached early for the interview but still waited for quite a time . Nvm . The interview took about 20 mins i guess . Cuz i find it pretty longg . The interview was a great one ! Good bosses !  But i hope i can start work soon . I shall wait for their reply by end of this week . After Interview i went home . Had early dinner around 6.30 pm . Feeling so tireddddd ~ I guess i will be sleeping early tonight . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment