Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is Sister ?

I'm very piss off with you Iris Low Hui Juan ! I treated you more than just a friend , more like a sister . But yet you treat me as what ? I asked you , but you just din reply . I'm utterly disappointed in you ! I called you but you din answer . I texted you but you din reply . Everytime , texted you , i received your replied like 3 days or 5 days ago . What are you busy at ? Phone spoilt ? Please don't give excuses ! I'm tired of it le . Enough is enough . Even if your phone spoilt at least can use your sis or bro phone to inform me ? Not even that ? Do you spare me a thought ? Do you know i always treat you as my close sister . But i din feel that you treat me as one . You always want me to think for you , think how you feel . But did you think for me or how i feel ? Seriously , enough . We shall not contact anymore . Fuckk Off ! You go do your own stuffs den . Get your own life . I will not help you to look for a job .

No comments:

Post a Comment